We are proud to announce the immediate availability of CNET DataSource Connector for Magento 2.3.0 with performance and stability improvements, multiselect attributes support, and more.
Contact us for a quote suited to your needs.
- Huge performance and stability improvements.
- The Magento Compilation is now fully supported.
- The import process supports Magento multiselect attributes.
- The mapping process has been improved, including support for all types of attributes.
- The shell script (shell/datasource.php) can reimport images gallery of imported product.
- Product images gallery can be downloaded instead of using the CNET CDN.
- CNET CDN hosted product images can be displayed using secure URLs (HTTPS).
- The Manufacturer Part Number is imported into the Magento product sheet.
- Main specifications and comparable attributes can be disabled.
- Add Turkish language support for Alternative Categories and Digital Contents.
- The DataSource product page displays Import status and CNET informations.
- A « MySQL server has gone away » error could be raised depending on MySQL server settings.
- On larger imports the shell script (shell/datasource.php) raises a « max execution time » PHP error.
- An empty product gallery generates a non-blocking error message in some specific cases.
- The UTF-8 string splitting during attribute values import can result in an « iconv » error.
- The import process displays non-blocking PHP notifications depending on server PHP settings.